Skip To Main Content


Transcript Requests

If you are using the Common Application, Send EDU, or another college application organizer, Ms. Alicia will send your transcripts.

If applying directly to a college, unless otherwise stipulated by the college admissions office, you will order official or unofficial transcripts, please visit the Parchment Website. Once there, login or set up an account. Once you are logged in, you can order a transcript to be emailed to yourself (unofficial) or have it sent to a college, NCAA, an employer or scholarship organization (via an email address). Transcripts are processed within 2 business days.

It is very important that if you are not a current Early College Academy student that you put your Last Year Attended as your expected graduation year. This will allow us to properly match your account to your record. If you do not put the right year, your account will be unmatched and you will have to go in and fix it before the records can be sent.

Please note, the unofficial view that you can see in Parchment is a copy of the last transcript you ordered, not the most current. If you would like to update your unofficial transcript, place a new order to be emailed to you. You can also watch the videos below to learn how to do this.

Helpful Parchment Videos