Skip To Main Content


All students must have current immunizations in order to enter or remain in school. Check the requirements for your student on this chart: School Entry Requirements.

Now that students have returned in person to ECA, immunizations are required. Immunizations can be obtained from primary care providers, clinics or the New Mexico Department of Health. Visit the NMDOH website's Immunization page and scroll down to view the Vaccine Site Finder.

The Department of Health now offers a website to access your student's immunization records.

The form and instructions to apply for immunization exemption can be downloaded here.

For more information visit the APS web page on Immunizations.